Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A little about me

Hello all. My name is Anojan Rudra and I'm currently a student at Baruch College in my third year. I'm a finance major with a minor in mathematics.  I do have interest in the field of actuarial sciences and hope to pursue a career as an actuary one day.  I do work with a couple of non profit organizations right now, the Hindu Community Outreach(HCO) and The Immigrant Center of Empowerment Training(ICET).  I feel that giving back to your community and helping others is essential to a more prosperous society.  As for my hobbies I love to dance.  I am part of an independent collegiate Bollywood fusion dance team.  We have made a great name for ourselves in the past couple years as one the nations best Bollywood Fusion dance teams placing first in seven out of eight competitions.  I look forward to learning more about management this year and hope the new things I learn will give me a better understanding of what it takes to be an ideal manager. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW you really have a lot on your plate. Dancing is a really good hobby. I am very impressed by the achievement of your dance team, i would love to see a performance sometime. I think dancing is a beautiful art and all types of dancing intrigues me. i hope you an your dance team keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention in the post if anyone is interested in seeing any of the dance performances our team has done, you can check them on youtube. Our team name is "Wanted Ashiqz". Thanks Lysis for your remarks.

    ReplyDelete